- Congratulations to Dan Starkey and his wife Gemma who welcomed Layla into the world this week
- Thank you to all the people that took part in the rainbow run last week. Some great picture. Latest distance results are now on the website – again well done to all those that keep posting their runs and are still getting PBs too! Special mention to Paul Marshall and Suzanne Richardson for their PBs and also nice to see Sara Saunders back running post baby
- Membership is still due – for those of you that have not paid and still want to be a Denmead Strider please could you arrange.
- We have started a photos page on the website – will take some snippets from what is posted on facebook so non facebook users can see some of the photos
Give this a go over the coming weeks and start checking off your bingo card – share with us and we can update with who gets a line/house etc
Firstly apologies for not posting the previous weeks announcements. The week came and went in a flash!
This weeks announcements:
- Excellent contribution for the Road name challenge. Great to see everyone getting involved.
- Update from EA is that all athletics activity is suspended until the 31st May – this applies to group running
- All competitions are suspended until 30th June – would advise keeping up to date with Race websites for updates
- There are a lot of different organisations that are doing virtual races/challenges where you can post your millage for the month. A great way to keep yourself motivated
- This weeks challenge – RAINBOW RUN. Run in clothes a colour of the rainbow and try to take a photo of yourself with something of the same colour.
STAY SAFE STRIDERS
The Award Results are now available in the AGM & Awards section of the website