It is that time of year, folks, when membership subscriptions are due. and Julia will be delighted to receive your remittances as soon as possible.
The membership fee remains unchanged this year at £26 of which £16 goes straight to England Athletics. The remaining £10 for club membership, unchanged for many years, represents a real bargain when you consider the benefits of belonging to our amazing club:
- Two structured training sessions each week led by our EA qualified coaches
- Free social events – e.g. Christmas party, summer barbecue etc
- Regular discounts from Sportshoes.com
- Free entry to club competitions – Summer Handicap, Striders’ League, Winter Time Trials
- Free transport to annual Ryde 10m in February.
In addition, registration as an EA athlete gives you a £2 discount off every race you enter, so the EA fee pays for itself if you compete in just eight races annually.
Please follow the link membership payment for details of how to submit your subscription. Payment by BACS if possible but cheque or cash is fine – post or pass to Julia on club night (Wednesdays)